Revealing Footer for Divi and Extra
A Revealing Footer for Divi and Extra
Revealing Footer is a lightweight WordPress plugin which adds a cool revealing footer effect to your Divi or Extra blog. While initially hidden behind the content, as you scroll to the bottom of the page, the footer is revealed as if a curtain is lifted.
Why should you choose our product over some custom CSS?
- Our plugin is fully self-contained – no coding required
- Our plugin is easy to use – no setup required
- Our plugin is fully responsive and will adopt to any footer layout
- Our plugin works well together with layout injection plugins which inject layouts into the footer element
- Our plugin dynamically adopts to dynamic size changes of the footer (e. g. after expanding an element)
- Our plugin is lightweight – it adds almost no footprint and keeps your site super fast
- Our plugin works with Divi and Extra
Revealing Footer is fully responsive and works on any native Divi and Extra post and page template. And because we are convinced of our product and want to offer you a superior service, we give you not a year but a lifetime of free support! If you ever find yourself in the need of help, don’t hesitate to contact us through the contact form on our site.
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here