Post Counter for Divi
A Post and Page Counter for the Divi Builder
Finally you can show your visitors how many pages and posts you have published on your site. Post Counter for Divi is a slick solution to count posts, pages and even custom post types like Divi Projects and any other custom post type taxonomy installed.
Simply activate the types you want to count by flipping a switch and you are good to go:
Seamlessly integrated into the Divi Builder
Post Counter for Divi is developed especially for the Divi Builder. Of course you get all the typical module settings you would expect:
- Background Color & Image
- Text Color
- Border, Padding & Margin
- CSS ID & CSS Class
- Visibility on Phone, Pad or Desktop
But we can do even better!
Thats not all though. We carefully crafted Post Counter for Divi with flexibility in mind. We have added a ton of custom settings. Just like our Better Number Counter and Date Counter for Divi, Post Counter for Divi was build on the default Divi Number Counter module. But we did things right and added all the settings you painfully missed:
- Title Above and Title Below the number
- Prefix and Suffix for the number
- Offset to add or subtract to/from the count
- Advanced Design Settings for the title above, the title below and the number
- Custom CSS Settings for before, main, after, title above and below (together), title above, title below, prefix together with suffix and number, prefix, number and suffix (separate)
Post Counter for Divi is highly customizable and you have endless possibilities for styling.
Are you missing a setting? No worries! Let us know about it and we will deliver it in the next updates. Your satisfaction is our goal!
- Fixed compatibility for Divi 3.0.53 / Divi Builder 2.0.15
- Implemented update mechanism to provide future updates via WordPress Plugin Updater
- Changed Plugin Page to Elegant Marketplace Download Page
- Changed some texts and descriptions
- Added Updater to update plugin via WordPress Plugin Page
- Fixed wrong name in switch description
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here