ATTENTION: If you are updating from version 1.x.x of the plugin to version 2.x.x you will need to set your weather modules up again when you update because the module was completely re-written from the ground up. When version 1 was created, the visual builder didn’t exist. Version 2 was completely re-written for the visual builder.
The Divi Weather plugin adds a new module to the Divi Builder that allows you to access and display current weather data for any location on Earth including over 200,000 cities thanks to the powerful (and free) Open Weather Map API.
Divi Weather takes advantage of the built in power of Divi to give you complete control over how the weather is displayed, including:
- more ways to specify your location, including city name, postal code and country code, and city ID
- current weather as well as forecasted weather up to 5 days out
- weather descriptions for both current and forecasted weather
- use Imperial or Metric units
- additional weather data such as wind speed/direction, min/max temperature, humidity, pressure
- fully style every aspect of the plugin, including icon colors, font styles, background styles, etc.
- a ton of CSS access points in the builder so you can write custom CSS in the builder to target every element the module uses.
Translations for weather descriptions are provided by the Open Weather Map API and include 33 languages.
Optimized for Speed
To avoid hitting the API on every page load, the plugin has the ability to cache weather data on a location-by-location basis to keep your site loading quickly. The default cache life is 30 minutes but this can be changed in the plugin settings.
This plugin is compatible with both the Divi and Extra themes.
This plugin IS compatible with the Visual Builder, the new back end builder as well as the classic builder experience.
I want my products to be the best that they can be. Run into any trouble using my products or find a bug? Let me know about it on my support page!
This plugin uses the Open Weather Map API service to retrieve weather data. The weather icons are from an open-source icon font created by Erik Flowers, which can be found here: https://erikflowers.github.io/weather-icons/
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here