Divi Popup Builder Module
Have you ever wanted to bring attention to something on your webpage?
One of the best ways to grab attention is to use a popup, and this plugin will do exactly that for pretty much ANY content.
- Have a visitor click on a video thumbnail and show the video full screen…
- Have a discount coupon “appear magically” just as a visitor is about to leave your page…
- Interruption Marketing is easy when a visitor simply scrolls down your page…
- Show popups to people who visit your page with a special link, but not to everyone else…
There are so many different possibilities with this plugin, if you can design it, you can display it whenever you want.
Your popups can display any of the following content:
Video – YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
Text Content – using the standard editor
iFrame – content from any other website
Layout – any Divi layout from the library #
Any of these types of popup content can be displayed using any of the following triggers:
On Page Load (with optional delay in seconds)
Exit Intent – when a user goes to close the browser
Scroll Delay – when the user gets to a certain % down the page
On Blur – when a user clicks out of an input field
CSS Class / ID – using any class or ID from any other page module #
There are 6 different pre-defined popup styles, and each popup on your site can use a different style if you wanted.
Layouts are subject to responsive rules and may look slightly different in terms of widths and spacing on occasion. Width and Height settings are provided but I suggest you test the popup and tune the output using the advanced design settings before releasing pages to the public.
This plugin is based on the wildly popular Colorbox jQuery plugin.
For any support issues, please visit this link https://docs.tortoise-it.co.uk/docs/overview-popup/
* * - Initial Release
* - Fixed responsive text size/line height issues
* - Added more configuration options in advanced design settings across all modules
* - Better support for video popup types
* - More trigger styles/CSS
* - Support added for px and % sizing
* V1.7 (08/02/18)
* - Moved init hook to builder ready to avoid conflicts
* - Moved editable fields to new builder groups for a better experience
* - Added new triggers - exit intent, scroll % and on blur of input element
* - Added new responsive styling options (tablet and mobile width/height settings)
* - Renamed module from Modal / Popup Builder to just Popup Builder
* - Added Licensing/Auto Update
* - Added 'Theme Style' skin which picks up accent color from the theme and uses a more modern style
* V1.8 (05/04/18)
* - Added URL parameter for page load option
* - Fixed iframe when used in class/id trigger
* V1.9 (23/04/19)
* - Fixed onload, onblur, exitintent and onscroll.
* - Fixed image popup not working in some conditions also
* - Visual Builder support
* V2.0 (24/04/19)
* - Added 'close after x seconds' option
* V2.1 (20/06/20)
* - Added support for pixel sizes as well as percentage
* - Added default options so new popup modules added to a page need less configuration.
* - Neatened up the trigger VB options
* - Fixed some behind the scenes errors and added to general stability
* V2.1.1 (24/06/20)
* - Fixed license activation system
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here