Divi Form DB
The contact form module that comes with Divi is actually quite good.
It serves users well for contact forms and other simple forms, with it’s basic no-nonsense interface. If you want to build a large form or one with complex logic then most developers opt to use a standalone plugin, but often these can be bulky and yet another thing to buy and keep up to date. This isn’t always the best option to take.
One thing that the Divi Contact Form module doesn’t do, is log when someone has submitted a form. This can be frustrating if emails go astray – WordPress email deliverability out of the box is notoriously bad. It’s better to be able to read your emails when you next log in to your website, rather than losing the enquiry completely.
Enter the Divi Form DB plugin.
This simple, lightweight plugin stores contact form submissions in your WordPress database, in an easy to use and read interface. It has accountability built in so you know which user has read which messages and when, as well as alerting admins with a dashboard banner to remind you to read your messages.
Another use for this plugin is to keep a backup of all submissions, without alerting you in the dashboard, just so you know that you always have a copy in case of email issues.
This plugin also has another feature up it’s sleeve – and it’s a huge feature. It allows you to convert any submission into ANY post type so a simple contact form can be used for submissions of testimonials, case studies, support tickets, even full blog or news posts.
Exporting your data is simple. Save to a CSV on a per form basis to let you store the data offline, or import it into another application or website.
* * - Initial Version
* V1.1 - 10/8/17
* - Removed some CSS causing the pagination to not function
* V1.2 - 03/11/17
* - Added export functionality (finally)
* - Added licensing and auto update
* V1.3 - 05/12/17
* - Fixed export function. It was previously exporting only 5 rows. This removes that limit
* V1.4 - 08/02/18
* - Added a 'hide admin nag' option on the new settings page. This removes the red bar at the top if you don't want it.
* V1.5 - 12/02/18
* - Fixed export dropdown for those sites that have more than 3/5 forms to track.
* V1.6 - 17/09/18
* - Added localization directory and converted ALL english wording to be getText compatible
* V1.7 - 12/02/19
* - Removed debug section from the output due to it potentially saving server information to the database in some environments
* V1.8 - 29/10/20
* - Added loop to handle multiple forms on the same page
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here