Enable and activate the Divi Builder on Custom Post Types
Divi Enabler is a simple, yet powerful plugin. It works with Elegant Themes Divi Theme and Extra Theme. It’s functions are:
- Enable the Divi Builder on custom post types
- Activate the Divi Builder by default on new entries
- Use “Standard” layouts from the Divi Library on custom post types
If you use plugins or themes which add new post types, you might have painfully missed the Divi Builder. Not anymore, because now you can enable the Divi Builder for any custom post type – no matter how they get added to your WordPress installation!
Then there is the activation of the Divi Builder. Don’t you hate it to always click the “Use The Divi Builder” button, every time you create a new page? Not anymore because now you can activate the Divi Builder by default for any post type! Every time you add a new post, the Divi Builder will be activated automatically.
Are you using another plugin or custom code to enable the Divi Builder on your post type? If so you might have noticed that layouts saved on Posts, Pages and Projects are not available on your post type. We got you covered! Now you can enable “Build for Standard” Divi Library layouts on custom post types.
The plugin might look simple at first but the work, time and headache it can save you is priceless.
How to use
Simply upload the plugin in your WordPress’ Plugin section and activate it as any other WordPress Plugin. Then head over to the Divi -> Divi Enabler or Extra -> Divi Enabler menu.
You can either enable/activate settings globally for all post types or individually for each post type separately. This gives you the total freedom to use the Divi Builder where you want and how you want!
Have a question? Something not working as expected? Found a bug? Drop us a email. Please don’t contact Elegant Marketplace since they won’t be able to help you.
- Added setting to enable revisions on the Divi Library
- Complete re-design of the settings UI
- Global settings for all post types
- Setting to enable library layout sharing between custom post types and posts/pages/projects
- Added code to move Divi Builder always to the top (below the buttons for enabling / visual builder)
- Implemented layout sharing between post types
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here