Divi Cascading Multi Image
UPDATE: With v1.1.0, now you can also add content as an item along with or without image/icon.
See it in action
This is a creative module for divi which you can use to place & position multiple images and/or icons in a single divi column. You will be able to apply a transform to your images and can create some really cool creative design elements directly on your page using the Divi Visual builder, which otherwise could only be possible with some design software like photoshop, sketch, etc. You can use it to display your portfolio, images, etc.
This plugin is 100% Visual Builder Compatible.
This plugin is 100% compatible with the Divi Visual builder, and thus painting your images with/without icons is fun and easy. Simply add a new image/icon using the repeater field and style everything right there visually, thanks to the divi visual builder.
Divi Cascading Multi Image Module is perfect for showcasing:
- Your Images Creatively.
- Product Features or Mockup Images.
- Creative Image Galleries.
- Your work or portfolio.
- and more…
Module’s Main Features:
- Super easy to use.
- Fast and furious. 🙂
- 100% Visual Builder Compatible.
- Add as many images/icons or content as you like in a single column.
- Position the images anywhere visually.
- Each image/icon can be customized separately.
- Bring to Front on hover feature.
- Gallery Lightbox feature.
- Highly Customizable overall.
- Fully Responsive: You can adjust different controls for mobile, tablet & desktop to improve the responsive experience.
- more features to come…
Simply upload and install the plugin and then you should see a new module named “Cascading Multi Image”. Add it via the visual builder and the options there are simple and self-explanatory.
If you like this, have a look at my other available freebies and products.
- Added: Content Field to add content as well as an item.
- Fixed minor bugs and improvements.
- Initial Release
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here