Bloom GDPR Overlay Plugin
**********Fully Compatible with Classic Builder**********
Use it on an unlimited number of sites. Check the license information below.
* Works with Bloom and the Divi native Opt-In Forms. You can just use it in combination with the Divi Theme, Extra Theme and the Divi Builder Standalone Plugin
Privacy is probably important to most of us, but have you ever thought about how you would like to change your forms from design to implementation of the new requirements?
This means that the appearance of your forms does not change!
By default, the plugin looks for the colors for the overlay and fonts from the form itself, but of course, you can customize them as you like.
For custom settings, there is a new page directly in the “Divi Theme Options”. Here you can change the colors, but also the text.
Moreover, the plugin is translation-ready, Multisite compatible, has automatic updates and the styles and scripts are only loaded on the pages where a Bloom form is integrated.
Since I am not a lawyer, I am not allowed to give any legal advice. Please check with your lawyer if this solution is sufficient. I assume no liability.
Please note that at least PHP 5.6+ ( better is PHP 7.0+ ) must be installed on your server. You also need the Divi Theme or Extra Theme and optional the Bloom Plugin. Photo Credits
— 1.0.9 —
- Changed updater to the EMP EDD updater class
- Fixes an issue with the use of translation files
— 1.0.8 —
- If the plugin switches itself off because of an old PHP version (minimum is 5.6+), then the admin message is now displayed correctly again
- Fixed a bug that caused the uninstall to fail
— 1.0.7 —
- Fixes an error with the new text strings of the last update. The new text strings are now available.
— 1.0.6 —
- The Divi Builder check has been disabled for networks
- Added compytibility with the Divi Builder Standalone Plugin
- Ensures that color values passed with a ‘#’ do not call up any errors
- In the settings you can now deactivate the plugin for the frontend, if you want to create the texts first
- Setting the session cookie can now be deactivated in the settings. The check mark must then be set again for each form, regardless of whether it has already been confirmed.
— 1.0.5 —
- Added a filter hook to overwrite the text on certain pages. Take a look at an example here: Snippet
— 1.0.4 —
- Fixes a bug where SVG design triangles were displayed above the overlay
— 1.0.3 —
- Fixes a bug when using the default form when Bloom is not installed
- Fixes an error when using the justification (hyphen) in Firefox (can now be used again without problems)
— 1.0.2 —
- Adds support for Divi’s native Optin-Forms
— 1.0.1 —
- Adds support for multiple forms on a single page
- Fixes a color issue for the close icon
— 1.0.0 —
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a
- You can install this product on unlimited websites that you build for yourself or your clients
- You may not install this product as part of a hosting offering
- The support does not include customization
- You will receive 6 months support
We understand that there can be issues whilst utilizing out of date browsers. Please ensure you use up to date browsers when using this product.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in Divi Theme and WordPress to take advantage of this plugin.
Please make your decision to purchase based on your skill level to see if this product fit your needs. Due to the nature of Digital Downloads, refunds are not possible – please ensure that the product you are buying will do the job you want it too.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here
Follow us on Instagram
Free Treats for Smart Divi Foxes 🦊
We give you free Divi Theme Layout Packs, cheat sheets, exclusive offers and much more. 100% free and no strings attached - promised!