Solar is a multipurpose child Theme for Divi.
Top header and footer
The top header and footer are custom sections, which makes them very customizable. You can add any Divi module in these sections.
- 10 main pages including homepage, about us, services, services page, testimonials page, blog, projects, single project page, opt-in and a contact page.
- Opt-in page for e-book, reports etc.
- Custom 404 page
- restyled category and search result page
- Custom sidemenu for services
- strong CTA’s in top header
- Custom footer
- Stylish animation effects
You can find the documentation here:
Your use of the purchased item is limited to use on one live website and one for development.
You may use the purchased item on multiple installations.
For support email to [email protected]
It is highly recommended that you use this child theme on a clean WordPress Install.
This child theme requires the Divi parent theme to be installed. You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this child theme to work which is not included in the purchase price of this product.
* Images in the demo are replaced with images from Pixabay.com and Pexels.com. We don’t own the copyright rights. All images are just for demo use.
Solar is compatible with:
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here