Prutha Multipurpose Child Theme
Prutha Child Theme is a powerful multipurpose responsive WooCommerce Theme.It is excellent compromise among the conflicting requirements of professional,highly Versatile,novelty, simplicity, elegance and function. It features a very elegant design that is perfect for your shop or business site.Prutha is the great WooCommerce WordPress for any online store!
- Multi-Purpose Design
- Unlimited color schemes & Highly Design Customizable
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized
- SEO Optimized & Cross-browser compatibility
- Beautifull Hover Effects & Animation Effects
- 3 Beautifully designed Unique homepages
- Pre-made Top Header Style
- 25+ Pages on website
- WooCommerce Integration
- Theme Options : Menu Style,Custom 404 Page Layout,Preloader,Hamburger Menu Styles,Social icon links
- Easy to use & customize
- One click installation
- One click theme color
- Lifetime Updates
- Well documented
- Home Page : 3 Versions
- About Us,Service,Blog Listing,Blog Detail,Portfolio,Contact Us,Gallery: 2 Versions
- Team , Testimonial : 4 Styles
- Pricing : 3 Styles
- Event & Event Detail Page
- FAQ & 404 Page
- Shop,Shop Detail,Cart,Checkout & My Account Pages
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here