BLOG Theme is a great theme designed for personal blogs, websites and many more. It includes 8 page layouts:
- Home – shows the logo on a slow zoom moving to right background image, followed by the posts slider and 3 columns sticky posts.
- Home – Blog – shows the posts in blog view (featured image, post title, meta information, excerpt and read more button)
- Home – Grid – shows the posts in 4 columns grid view (small featured image, post title, meta information and excerpt). Hovering an image will show an overlay icon on a semitransparent background.
- Home – Compact – shows the posts in 4 columns compact view (small featured image, post title and meta information). Hovering an image will show an overlay icon on a semitransparent background.
- Logo Variations – there are 6 logo types for this theme. Select the one you like more.
- Posts – the blog posts are displayed in blog view and you can also see specific post types: Image, Audio or Video posts.
- About – a short summary about the blog author, with a nice picture of his activity.
- Contact Me – the contact form preceded by a short text with a relevant image.
Different combinations and layouts can be created.
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here