“Freelancer” is premium Divi child theme made specifically with freelancers in mind. It has been built with a stunning, colorful, modern and responsive design.
- Professional design
- One-click import of demo site
- One page version with anchor functionality in the menu
- Multipage version (Home, About, Services, Portfolio, Blog, Contact)
- 5 different custom hover types for portfolio grid
- Custom blog styling (including archive pages)
- Animated page preloader
- Extra social URLs from Divi Theme Options (ie: Instagram, Dribble, Linkedin, Youtube, Flickr)
- Testimonials carousel slider
- Clients carousel slider
- Font Awesome ready
- Lifetime updates
- Friendly Support
Freelancer is fully-responsive and is compatible with all major and well-coded plugins.
- This child theme requires the Divi parent theme to be installed. You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this child theme to work, which is NOT included in the purchase price of this product.
- It is highly recommended that you install this child theme on a fresh WordPress installation.
- Photos, images and icons in the demo preview are included in the Demo Import as long as they were released on pixabay.com, unsplash.com, pexels.com, freepik.com and iconfinder.com under Creative Commons CC0 license. Please note that some photos, images and icons are not included in the Demo Import because of license restrictions.
- Minor style fixes for archive pages
- Minor style fixes for tagcloud widget
- Minor style fixes for recent posts widget
- Minor style fixes for categories widget
- Minor style fixes for archives widget
- Update to fontawesome 5.7.2
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a
- Once purchased, you are free to use this child theme for both personal and commercial use on a single site for as long as you like.
- You will receive 6 months support – premium support charges may be incurred after this period. Support does not include customizations.
- Updates are for the life of the product.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here