Frais – Divi Farm Market Child Theme
FRAIS is a premium Divi child theme designed for farm markets, and includes WooCommerce integration. This makes it easy for a farm that sells CSA subscriptions, or that wishes to sell other products online, to get up and running quickly.
Frais also includes a customized recipe layout, using the Divi Projects post type, for farms and markets that wish to share recipes for using their products, and a customized “What’s in Season” gallery to provide a visual representation of produce availability by month.
Features of the Frais Theme
- 10 Divi page layouts.
- Custom styling for WooCommerce.
- Custom header and footer that can be edited through the Divi Library.
- Custom recipe layout including print styling so that recipes can be printed out.
- Custom styled blog layout on blog page, also on search and archive pages.
- Custom “What’s in Season” layout, including royalty free images.
- Farm themed icons included.
- Font Awesome integration.
- Custom product carousel slider.
- Easily change theme colors from within the Divi Theme Settings – no need to know how to edit a style sheet to change colors.
- Easy installation of demo content and settings
- Comprehensive installation and setup instructions
The Frais child theme requires that you have the Divi parent theme for WordPress installed. It is not included with this product. This child theme has been tested with Divi 3.21+. To use the Shop elements of the theme, the WooCommerce plugin will be required – this will optionally be installed during the child theme installation process.
The header and product photos used in the “What’s in Season” section, courtesy of Pixabay, are included with the child theme. You can use this section as is (modify the months as needed tor your growing area). All other photos in the demo are NOT included in the child theme package. The child theme includes placeholder images with the correct sizing.
The theme header and footer content will not be editable on-page with the visual builder, and will not appear properly within the visual builder on page. These elements can be edited through the Divi Library.
The optional product slider included on the Home page uses the Slick.js library, and as such will not appear properly in the Divi visual builder.
While this theme includes styling for the WooCommerce Plugin, we are unable to provide support for this plugin, beyond the custom styling. For plugin support, please contact the plugin developer.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the Divi Theme and WordPress to take full advantage of our themes. If you intend to make customization’s beyond changing colors, a reasonable knowledge of CSS is also required. Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of digital downloads, refunds are not available.
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here