Duvi is a multipurpose Child Theme for Divi by Elegant Themes.
Duvi is designed for all types of small businesses in mind. Duvi includes an opt-in page. You can use this, for example, downloading an ebook, give free tips or give a free report.
Custom Global Footer
The footer is a global section which gives you many editing options. You can add any Divi module in the footer.
- 7 main pages including homepage, about us, services, sub page, opt-in, blog and a contact page.
- Opt-in page to convert visitors into customers.
- 2 Custom single blog pages
- Custom 404 page
- Custom category page
- Custom global footer
- Testimonial slider and page
- Stylish animation effects
- Extensive support & step-by-step installation guide
Check out this package deal including this theme
It is highly recommended that you use this child them on a clean WordPress Install.
This child theme requires the Divi parent theme to be installed. You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this child theme to work which is not included in the purchase price of this product.
* We used images from Pixabay.com and Pexels.com. We don’t own the copyright rights. All images are just for demo use.
Duvi is compatible with:
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here